No products in the cart.
Hyten Industrial Corporation is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hyten Industrial Corporation may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 26th of July, 2012.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
we will store order information for at least 1 year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided with your permission.
- Once you’ve made a purchase on our website, we will send an email to receive feedback from you.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or post. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
If you use the contact form to contact us regarding bulk and customized orders, then the information collected through contact form will only be used to contact you back. This information will not be used for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store your credit card or net banking details. All monetary processing and transactions are done through a secure third party payment gateway provided by Paypal which is a leader in online payment systems.
When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.