Depth Gauge Angle Gauge
Spring tension knurled nut for easy depth measurement and locking. Fitted with 6 inch/150 mm stainless steel rule graduated 64 on one side and 0.5 mm on the reverse. Rule measures 7/32 inch (5.5 mm) wide and .041 inch (1.05 mm) thick. Angular depth gauge can be used as a protractor for measuring angles 15°, 30°, and 45° which are marked on the tool.
- This steel depth gauge is used to quickly obtain measurements of holes or grooves by adjusting the rule to the desired depth.
- This depth gauge consists of a gunmetal finished base and a steel rule.
- This gauge can be adjusted to the required measurement and then locked into position by a knurled nut.
- Head is cut out on one side, adjacent to the rule, permitting easier and more precise measurements
- Length: 6 Inch
- Dimensions: 1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ x 3/16″