|Rotary Table 4″ Inches / 100 mm Horizontal Vertical Model
SIZES & VARIATION:
(A) 4″ / 100mm Rotary Table Horizontal Vertical 4 Slots :
- Table: 3″ Diameter
- Table Height: 1 5/8″
- Base Dimensions: 4. 1/8″ x 3. 1/4″
- Center Height in Vertical Position: 1. 11/16″
- T-Slots: 5/16″
- Operates in the Horizontal or Vertical position
- Hand Wheel calibrated to 10 degrees per revolution with 1/4 degree increment graduations.
- Table scale graduated in 5 degree increments.
Rotary table uses:
- To machine spanner flats on a bolt
- To drill equidistant holes on a circular flange.
- To cut a round piece with a protruding tang
- To create large-diameter holes, via milling in a circular tool path, on small milling machines that don’t have the power to drive large twist drills (>0.500″/>13 mm)
- To mill helices
- To cut complex curves (with proper setup)
- To cut straight lines at any angle